FAMILY & FRIENDS
The cobbled streets and sweeping mountains of Cuzco are the perfect place to bond with family and friends.
Upon request, a number of the hotel’s Rooms can be interconnected so families or groups can stay together.
The unique and historic atmosphere of Hotel Monasterio makes it a memorable destination for a family trip.
There are a number of exciting activities that you can pursue. Take to the rolling hills with a select mountain bike circuit through the Sacred Valley. Or learn about the rich history of Cuzco on a fascinating city tour.
Travelling with Children
If you are travelling with children, please contact us.
- One child aged 5 or younger can be accommodated free of charge, if sharing existing bedding with parents.
- Children 6 to 12 require an extra bed at the price of US$70.
- Children older than 12 are considered adults and an additional room must be booked (connecting rooms subject to availability).
Friends travelling together through Cuzco will return home with a wealth of stories to share.
Relax in the hotel with an indulgent massage, before enjoying a cultural tour around the Hotel’s prestigious art collection. For the more daring, try white water rafting down the Urubamba river, or embark on a rewarding four-day trek down the Inca Trail.
Take advantage of this special offer and host an unforgettable event.
- Rates from US$320 per room per night including breakfast in June 2013
- Rates from US$300 per room per night including breakfast in September 2014
- Rates from US$360 per room per night including breakfast in February 2015
- VAT not included
- Minimum 10 rooms, maximum 35
- Terms and conditions apply >